VERY important info...
Please bring your child to the meet tonight with their events written on their arms. Line-up and example are attached. Write clearly with sharpie oriented so they can read it 😊 Also, please write their first initial and last name on their shoulder blade.
If you cannot do this please arrive no later than 4:45 to the meet and we will assist you.
Additional details for tonight:
- Address: 3880 Spalding Drive, Sandy Spring. There seems to be a little confusion about the address, MAKE SURE YOU ARE HEADED TOWARDS HOLCOMB BRIDGE RD./PEACHTREE CORNERS NOT ROSWELL ROAD on Spalding.
- Arrive at Spalding Lake no later than 5pm (if you already have events on your arm) for warmups and the meet will start promptly at 5:30.
- They will save their parking lot for us to use. If the lot is full, there will be signs to direct you to park in the neighborhood. There is a sidewalk along the lake that will lead you to the pool.
- There are no Covid related restrictions (for spectators or swimmers) for this meet.
- They will have cash purchase available for candy as well as additional chips and drinks.
- VOLUNTEERS: Please visit Swimtopia prior to the swim meet to know what you are signed up for and what your volunteer commitment entails (details can be found on Swimtopia->Team->Volunteer Positions). There will be a volunteer check-in table prior to the meet beginning where you can get your materials and lanyard. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Leslie (email@example.com) or Sherri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please supervise your kids, reminding them to be respectful of their property by cleaning up their trash during and at the end of the meet.
Julie and Ann Marie