Meet 6/1, Preteam and SAVE the DATE!
Our next meet is an away meet against Spalding Lake/Deerfield next Tuesday, June 1.
**RSVP on Swimtopia by this Sunday (May 30th). We need you to RSVP YES or NO. If you do not RSVP the coaches assume you are swimming and will put you in the lineup. ** During Tuesday morning practice, your child’s events will be written on their arms.
Additional Away meet info:
- Address: 3880 Spalding Drive, Sandy Springs
- Arrive at Spalding Lake no later than 5pm for warmups and the meet will start promptly at 5:30.
- They will save their parking lot for us to use. If the lot is full, there will be signs to direct you to park in the neighborhood. There is a sidewalk along the lake that will lead you to the pool.
- There are no Covid related restrictions (for spectators or swimmers) for this meet.
- They are going to be pre-ordering concessions from Chick-Fil-A. Attached is a picture of the pre-order instructions. All orders must be placed by Sunday (May 30th) night.
- They will have cash purchase available for candy as well as additional chips and drinks during the week.
- VOLUNTEERS: Please visit Swimtopia prior to the swim meet to know what you are signed up for and what your volunteer commitment entails (details can be found on Swimtopia->Team->Volunteer Positions). There will be a volunteer check-in table prior to the meet beginning where you can get your materials and lanyard. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Leslie (email@example.com) or Sherri (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please supervise your kids, reminding them to be respectful of their property by cleaning up their trash during and at the end of the meet.
SAVE THE DATE:
Swim Team Banquet will be held on the evening of June 28th. Thank you to Molly Bradshaw and Katie Green for taking on this role. This will be a fun night with a catered dinner, water slide and award ceremony to recognize our wonderful swimmers! Please plan on attending. More info to come!
Don’t forget Pre-team starts next Tuesday, June 1 and runs for 3 consecutive weeks (1-4, 7-11, 14-18) from 11-11:30am.
We have a few extra spots for little swimmers if anyone is interested, please register today!
Thanks and go Marlins!
Ann Marie and Julie